SIACI SAINT HONORE: 4% growth in activity in 2015
SIACI SAINT HONORE has announced gross turnover of €269 million for 2015, an overall increase of 4% on 2014 (€259 million).
With individual life insurance being taken out of the scope of consolidation following capital restructuring in May 2015, like-for-like growth in corporate business stands at 16%. SIACI SAINT HONORE’s development strategy is underpinned by strong operational performance thus strengthening its position as a major independent player in the large and mid-cap market across all of its businesses.
KEY FIGURES AT 12/31/2015
- Gross turnover: €269 million
Breakdown of turnover by activity:
- Employee Benefits and Total Rewards: €111 million
- International healthcare solutions: €56.5 million
- Protection of assets and liabilities (Property & Casualty and Marine): €101.5 million
- 1.6 million insured individuals in France and around the world (up 23% on 2014)
- 200 international Property & Casualty and Marine programs managed from Paris
- 1,771 employees (up 14% on 2014), including almost 40% outside France
- 40 languages spoken and 60 nationalities
About SIACI SAINT HONORE
SIACI SAINT HONORE, one of the leading providers of brokerage and consulting services in the French insurance market, supports large and mid-cap companies in the management of their property and personal insurance risks in France and around the world. The Group designs and develops customized solutions for its corporate clients in Property & Casualty, Marine, Employee Benefits, Retirement, HR Strategy & Total Rewards and International Mobility. SIACI SAINT HONORE’s services encompass the entire value chain from risk management consulting to the management of insurance plans. The firm has currently almost 1,800 employees worldwide, insures 1.6 million individuals in France and abroad and reported turnover of €269 million in 2015.