Appointment at SIACI SAINT HONORE
Olivier Dessane, 45, has joined SIACI SAINT HONORE as an Employee Pension Savings Plans Development Manager.
With more than 20 years of experience in financial engineering and employee benefit services in the banking & insurance industry, including at Natixis Interépargne, Olivier Dessane is specialized in employee saving plans, pension saving plans, employee shareholding, total rewards consulting services, financial services, asset management and wealth management.
His professional background:
- 2013: SIACI SAINT HONORE, Employee Pension Savings Plans Development Manager.
- 1998-2013: Natixis Interépargne, where he held different jobs: Account Manager for Employee Saving Plans – Global Accounts; Sales Manager for the Natixis investment and financing bank; Director of the Employee Saving Plans and Insurance Division; Development Director and member of the Steering Committee.
- 1996-1998: Exper (Groupe Segia), Wealth Management and Employee Benefit Consulting Services
- 1992-1996: CBRE Real Estate, Negotiator – Transactions Department
- Olivier Dessane studied art history.
About SIACI SAINT HONORE
SIACI SAINT HONORE is the fifth largest insurance brokerage and consulting group in France. The firm is one of the leading service providers in property & casualty insurance as well as in health & life coverage (death & disability, healthcare, retirement) in France and worldwide via its subsidiary MSH INTERNATIONAL. The firm currently employs 1,300 staff members and reported a turnover of 222.3 million Euros in 2012.