MSH INTERNATIONAL launches a new version of ASFE’s website dedicated to individual expatriates and young people abroad
ASFE, the international healthcare insurance specialist for globally mobile individuals, has launched its new website www.asfe-expat.com. It aims to provide expatriates with a practical tool allowing for fast access to extensive information about health coverage abroad.
This website available in English and French is designed and maintained by MSH INTERNATIONAL, designer and administrator of the entire range of ASFE insurance plans.
An intuitive user interface with an up-to-date designThe new version of www.asfe-expat.com provides multiple ways of accessing information via content richness and easy browsing. The website allows each candidate for expatriation to find the international insurance solution that best meets their needs in just a few clicks. It also offers personalized advice to each expatriate in order for them to go abroad with total peace of mind.
This new website provides access to:
- on-line tools to help expatriates choose their insurance plan among the ASFE’s range of products as well as get a quote and enroll on-line,
- comprehensive information about ASFE and its range of international insurance solutions,
- a description of the solutions provided by the Caisse des Français de l’Etranger (CFE),
- a medical network of more than 750,000 healthcare providers worldwide,
- the secure Participants’ Pages of ASFE.
And because it is important to get all the necessary information before going abroad, www.asfe-expat.com also covers many topics and provides practical advices to answer most of expats’ questions:
- large database of information on life abroad,
- country-specific information,
- information about the seven “Working Holiday Visa” programs, the European Health Insurance Card, insurance coverage provided by credit cards, etc.,
- a FAQ section.
For more than twenty years, ASFE (Association des Français de l’Etranger), a non-profit association governed by the French law of 1901 on associations, has provided all expatriates around the world with solutions in the fields of healthcare coverage, death & disability, medical assistance / repatriation and third-party liability.
About MSH INTERNATIONAL
MSH INTERNATIONAL designs and manages on behalf of ASFE its entire range of individual policies. The group is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare solutions for employees of multinationals, workers in international organizations, SMEs and micro-businesses, individual expatriates and local high-net-worth individuals in need of international insurance coverage. Via its 400 staff members working in four regional headquarters in Calgary, Paris, Dubai and Shanghai, MSH INTERNATIONAL provides 24/7, round-the-clock assistance to its 2,000 corporate clients and 300,000 insured members across 200 countries.