Frédéric van Roekeghem joins MSH INTERNATIONAL as Managing Director
MSH INTERNATIONAL has announced the appointment of Frédéric van Roekeghem as Managing Director of MSH INTERNATIONAL.
Pierre Donnersberg, Chairman of the Executive Board of SIACI SAINT HONORE, has stated: “With the arrival of Frédéric van Roekeghem, MSH INTERNATIONAL confirms its ambitions for the years to come. The group has been rolling out a major strategic corporate project over the last two years and today we aim to step up our development positions: to strengthen and better structure our presence across the globe, expand our offer in the field of prevention and follow-up of chronic diseases as well as foster innovation and the modernization of our services to continue finding the best solutions for our members and client companies’ needs”.
His professional background:
- 2014-: MSH INTERNATIONAL, Managing Director
- 2004-2014: Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés (CNAMTS) et de l’Union Nationale des Caisses d’Assurance Maladie (UNCAM) [French National Health Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers and National Union for Health Insurance Funds], Managing Director
- 2004: French Ministry of Health and Social Protection, Principal Private Secretary to the Minister
- 2003-2004: Agence Centrale des Organismes de Sécurité Sociale (ACOSS) [Central Agency for Social Security Bodies], Director
- 2001-2003: GIE AXA, Director of AXA Group Audit
- 1997-2001: Fonds de Solidarité Vieillesse (FSV) [Old-Age Solidarity Fund], Director
- 1990-1997: French Ministry of Economy and Finance, in charge of monitoring the competitive public sector and research programs, then Head of Pensions Bureau and Specific Pension Schemes under the Budget Department and Technical Advisor to the Minister, in charge of employment and social affairs
- 1987-1990: French Ministry of Defense/French Defense Procurement Agency (DGA), Responsible for studies on homing tactical missiles.
Frédéric van Roekeghem, 53 years old, graduated from the Ecole Polytechnique (X80), the ENSTA and also holds an Advanced Studies Diploma (DEA) from the University of Paris-Sud and a Master’s Degree of Science from the University of Santa Barbara, California.
About MSH INTERNATIONAL, SIACI SAINT HONORE Group
MSH INTERNATIONAL is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare and death & disability insurance solutions for globally-mobile individuals. Its services are intended for employees of multinationals, SMEs and micro-businesses, workers in international organizations, individual expatriates and local high-net-worth individuals in need of international insurance coverage. Thanks to a decentralized organization, 4 regional head offices in Calgary, Paris, Dubai and Shanghai and 13 service offices across the globe, MSH INTERNATIONAL provides 24/7, round-the-clock assistance to its 2,000 corporate clients and 330,000 insured members across 200 countries. MSH INTERNATIONAL, a subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE, one of the leading insurance brokers in France, won the French Excellence Award in 2013 in the “Services” category.