Bo Werkström appointed as CEO of MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai)
MSH INTERNATIONAL has announced the appointment of Bo Werkström as CEO of MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai).
Pierre Donnersberg, Chairman of the Executive Board of SIACI SAINT HONORE, has stated: “In Dubai, Bo Werkström, thanks to his expertise and extensive experience in this market, will contribute to enhance and strengthen even more our local anchoring in the United Arab Emirates and more globally to develop our presence in the Middle East”.
His professional background:
- 2014-: MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai), CEO
- 2011-2014: Oman Insurance Company, Executive Vice-President, Health & Life Insurance
- 2008-2011: Generali – regional head office in the Middle East, Dubai, Technical Director, Health & Life Insurance
- 2007-2008: Alico MEASA, Dubai, Technical & Development Director, Death & Disability Insurance
- 1997-2007: Hannover Re, Paris, Actuary, then Senior Underwriter, Health & Life Insurance
Bo Werkström is from Sweden and is 44 years old. He holds a Master’s Degree in Economic Sciences from the University of Göteborg.
About MSH INTERNATIONAL, SIACI SAINT HONORE Group
MSH INTERNATIONAL is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare and death & disability insurance solutions for globally-mobile individuals. Its services are intended for employees of multinationals, SMEs and micro-businesses, workers in international organizations, individual expatriates and local high-net-worth individuals in need of international insurance coverage. Thanks to a decentralized organization, 4 regional head offices in Calgary, Paris, Dubai and Shanghai and 13 service offices across the globe, MSH INTERNATIONAL provides 24/7, round-the-clock assistance to its 2,000 corporate clients and 330,000 insured members across 200 countries. MSH INTERNATIONAL, a subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE, one of the leading insurance brokers in France, won the French Excellence Award in 2013 in the “Services” category.