- Working at SIACI SAINT HONORE
Profiles and business areas
EXPERIENCE SIACI SAINT HONOREEach year, we recruit more than two hundred talented employees. Come and experience SIACI SAINT HONORE and enjoy motivating career opportunities in all business areas of insurance brokerage, consulting and administration.
There are no standard profiles at SIACI SAINT HONORE. The Group is committed to fostering and promoting diversity as a genuine source of enrichment and performance.
Regardless of your profile, you share, with each of our employees, the same enthusiasm to innovate each and every day to serve our clients.
A WIDE RANGE OF SKILLS AND BUSINESS AREAS
- Personal insurance: Health and Life, Retirement and Employee Pensions Savings Plans, HR Strategy and Total Rewards, Employee benefits, Benefit plans for internationally mobile persons, etc.
Corporate risk insurance – P&C and Marine: Property Cover and Business Interruption, Third-party Liability, Marine and Logistics, Credit insurance and Factoring, Political risks, Construction and Technical risks, Energy, Motor Fleets, Financial risks (Directors’ and Officers’ Liability insurance, Employment Practices Liability, etc.), Audiovisual risks, Cyber risks, etc.
Your business opportunities: Client relations director, Client relations officer, Consultant, Technical sales representative, Actuary, Technical expert, Account manager, Production and/or claims administrator, Project officer, Client relations advisor, etc.
Cross-cutting duties: Finance and Accounting, Legal, Quality, Internal Control, Human Resources, IT, Marketing and Communications, etc.
Your business opportunities: Project manager, Community manager, Accountant, Financial controllers, IT specialist, Data Analyst, Marketing and communications officer, etc.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE WORKFORCE BY BUSINESS AREA(as at 31 december 2015, for France)
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
As part of our commitment to promote young people’s professional integration, we offer you a range of opportunities to join our teams:
Work-study programs (professional training contracts and apprenticeship contracts): we offer you a job and operational training to gain work experience and develop your skills.
- Job shadowing: learn about the corporate world, its organization and businesses.
- Placements during studies: implement your knowledge and develop your skills in a professional environment.
- •Postgraduate internship: conduct a professional assignment with responsibilities relevant to your project (dissertation, validation of your diploma, etc.) and develop your operational skills.
We want to support you in your career path. Your internship or work-study program can result in you being recruited depending on job vacancies at the time.
Most of our positions are based in our Paris (8th arrondissement), Clichy and Reims sites; but opportunities also exist in Lyon, Strasbourg and Le Mans and abroad in our various subsidiaries in Canada, Dubai, Switzerland, Luxembourg, China and Thailand.