SIACI SAINT HONORE: 9.8% growth in activity in 2013
SIACI SAINT HONORE has announced an increase of 9.8% in gross turnover in 2013, rising from €222.3 million in 2012 to €244 million.
The Group has seen strong, continuous growth over the last 5 years thus strengthening its position as a major player in the large and mid-cap market across all of its businesses.
2013 KEY FIGURES
Gross turnover: €244 million
Breakdown of turnover by activity:
- Employee Benefits, HR Strategy and Total Rewards: €70 million
- International healthcare solutions: €50 million
- Protection of assets and liabilities (Property & Casualty and Marine): €100 million
- Individual life insurance: €24 million
1,465 employees including one third outside France
1.2 million insured individuals in France and around the world
200 international Property & Casualty and Marine programs managed from Paris
40 languages spoken and 60 nationalities
- SIACI SAINT HONORE becomes the majority shareholder of Swiss insurance broker, Unirisc
- Creation of VIVINTER.Diet, an online personalized nutritional check-up for all its members, in partnership with the Clinique du Poids
- Creation of the HR and Total Rewards hub to strengthen its employee benefit consulting business
- Launch of “L’école de la retraite©” (Retirement School), a consulting service focusing on retirement-related challenges
- MSH INTERNATIONAL wins the French Excellence award and is named “Service Provider 2013” at the Asia Insurance Industry Awards
SIACI SAINT HONORE continues its strategy of complementary and cross-functional specialties across all of its businesses by providing its clients with consultancy, services and e-services customized to offer them the best possible support in the overall management of their risks..
About SIACI SAINT HONORE
SIACI SAINT HONORE, one of the leading providers of brokerage and consulting services in the French insurance market, supports large and mid-cap companies in the overall management of their property and personal insurance risks in France and around the world. The Group designs and develops customized solutions for its corporate clients in Property & Casualty, Marine, Employee Benefits, Retirement, HR Strategy & Total Rewards and International Mobility. SIACI SAINT HONORE’s services encompass the entire value chain from risk management consulting to the management of insurance plans. The firm has currently almost 1,500 employees worldwide with a reported turnover in 2013 of €244 million.